FOR BITE-SIZE BUDGETS
SHARED COST SURVEYS BY WHYNOMICS
Whynomics® conducts shared cost surveys with targeted audiences to gain a better understanding of trends and shifts in the marketplace, as they relate to specific industries and topics. We develop a 20-question, topic-specific base survey and invite outside brands to add their own relevant questions. Your participation buys you: a full report of the base findings, analysis and reporting on your specific questions, including cross-tabulations, PLUS recommendations specific to your business and what you want to learn. RESERVE YOUR SPOT EARLY – we only accept 10 additional questions per survey.
SPECIFIC TO YOUR
HOW IT WORKS
- Select a survey relevant to your business
- Reserve your spot and tell us what you want to learn
- We craft the questions, manage the data collection, analyze the data and provide you with a full report of findings
- Sit back, pop some corn and get excited to see inside the hearts and minds of your consumers
BENEFITS TO YOU
- A complete professional survey for a fraction of what it would cost to commission your own
- Responses to your questions quickly, helping you make decisions faster
- Industry-specific knowledge necessary to stay ahead of your competition
- No research experience necessary, our team does it all for you
UPCOMING SHARED COST SURVEYS
Find a survey that’s relevant to you and reserve your spot!
THE STATE OF THE
50% of U.S. citizens will be fully vaccinated by August, 2021. How will this impact summer travel plans? After a year of lock-down, what will people do? Where will they go? How will they get there? What will they do when they get there?
PERSONAL CARE AND THE MODERN MAN
Men’s personal care is a growing industry. In this study we will explore how, when and why men choose to engage with new product offerings such as premium care, all natural and daily skin protection.
AND THE CONSUMER
Companies are setting big goals to give back to their communities and invest dollars toward critical social movements. This study will explore how consumers view these efforts and the impact they have on brand decisions and purchase intent.
Pre-pandemic trends pointed to the move away from restaurants, but what about after consumers have been forced to dine at home for the past year? This study will explore how restaurants and food as entertainment will look in the months (and years) to come.
LAUNCHING LATE MAY
$ 2,000Per Survey
- (2) customized closed-ended questions
(e.g. multiple choice, agree/disagree, etc.)
- A comprehensive report of all survey findings
complete with key insights specific to your brand
- Individual analysis of your questions,
cross-tabulated with all demographic data
$ 250 - 1,000each
- Additional Closed-Ended Questions:
- Open-Ended Questions:
- Virtual Presentation of All Findings: